I had an excellent time out yesterday with the F Loop 2.0. I was actually at the sea set up with two dipoles doing a wspr test, but it decided to take the F Loop a long to set up as a field station.
The qso in the image was made with:
- Samsung Galaxy tab t 365 running Android.
- The radio was the Yaesu ft-817
- Antenna was Chameleon F-LOOP 2.0
- The interface was a WolphiLink
- All of it was powered by the PowerFilm F15-1200.
WSPR gear and antennas
- Dual WSPRLite test kit from SOTABeams
- Super Antenna MP1C dipole configuration
- Chameleon MPAS dipole configuration
I’m going to be out there wspr testing again today. I’ll have the new solar panel, the F Loop, 817, and both dipoles.